New and Noteworthy
Click on the imap♥land button below to create your custom map and identify the things about Loveland that are important to you! It’s fun, it’s easy, and your observations will have a direct impact on Loveland’s future.
CanDo is updating their database. Please take a few minutes to complete this short online survey so CanDo can keep you updated on the latest events, communications, and campaigns.
The vision of the Coalition for Activity and Nutrition to Defeat Obesity is to create a model community that supports healthy eating and active living.
The mission of CanDo is to engage community members and organizations in obesity prevention through support, advocacy and education.
- Reduce the prevalence of overweight and obesity among citizens
- Increase the percent of citizens who engage in regular physical activity
- Increase the percent of citizens who practice healthy eating habits
- Create environments and policies that support healthy eating, active living, and healthy weights.
- School Wellness: Create school environments that support healthy eating and physical activity
- Worksite Wellness: Create work environments that support healthy eating and physical activity
- Food Environment: Increase the availability,
affordability and consumption of healthy foods
- Built Environment: Ensure that city planning policies
create environments that support health and health equity